I know, I know… it’s not even Halloween yet. But, we’re getting ready for the holiday season and want you to be informed about impending deadlines regarding your Christmas greetings.
So, here’s the deal… in order to receive your order in time to drop in the mail:
- all custom order requests must be submitted by October 31st
- all order of cards from our collection must be submitted and paid for by December 9th
All of our designs are below which can be customized by color, greeting, wording and obviously your family photo. Some changes require a customization fee, but most will be just fine.
All holiday cards are 2-sided and include a picture and greeting on the front with a fun pattern on the back. Rounded corners and colored envelopes are also included. Card are printed on premium card stock that feels heavy in the hand. Our samples are in the Wedding 101 studio – stop by to see them!
• 2-sided card
• 110 lb bright white card stock – this is divine – smooth and heavy in the hand
• Holiday Red, Holiday Green, White or Lime square flap envelopes included
• 2 digital proofs included
• your photos (duh!)
• rounded corners
You can order on Etsy very easily, or give us a call or shoot us an email – we’ll be happy to help!
We have some super exciting news coming closer to Christmas time! Can’t wait to see and share where you might be able to purchase and see one of our cards below.